Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10/21/2008 PM

OK - we got the approval and Wynne will be going to St. Joseph's Rehabilitation Center in the morning. She will be in Room 102 at that facility and there are no set visiting hours (i.e., anytime is OK). Wynne will have scheduled therapy sessions during which she can not really visit (I will post these times when I get them). Unfortunately, they tell us that all of the beautiful plants, flowers and balloons that people have sent will need to go back to our house as there is not enough space in her room at the rehab center for these. She will be at the center for at least one week and more likely two weeks. We're both ready to get more actively involved in the rehab process.

Wynne continues to get stronger and to look healthier. Thanks for the support.

R

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arg, now if you can just get past the bureaucrats and get down to the recovery process! We love and miss you Wynne. Things are not the same w/o our second-in-command!! I won't say that I can't do ANYthing without you, but I had just started correctly using my colored stickies and now my filing is backlogged and I can't find anything!! But seriously, you are loved, you are missed, and you are needed. Everyone is praying for your expediant recovery. (Pls. note that I purposely did NOT use the word Spartan ANYwhere in this note!) Miss you kiddo. Kim T. P.S. Russ sounds like a 'keeper.'

Jennifer said...

YIPPEE!!! One step closer to getting home! Keep up the hard work Wynne! Kick that stroke's butt! We are all pulling for you! Let us know if you need anything at all!

Michelle Barnett said...

I'm so glad to hear Wynne is making good progress. You all have been in my thoughts everyday and my prayers. I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery. We miss you Wynne but take your time to get well.

Hugs
Michelle Barnett