Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog Info - Following & Making Comments +

A couple of issues have come up about using the blog. One of which I was able to figure out this morning (I think) - some folks have had difficulty signing up to follow the blog. This link should explain how to do this, the options that are available to you and what they mean:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=104226

The other issue that was brought to my attention was that some folks thought that their comments were not getting posted (after I fixed this issue) because the comments did not show up right away. Actually, what is happening is that the comments come to me first and then I hit a button which posts them to the blog. I set it up this way because this blog is open to anyone who has Internet access (not just those of us who know and care about Wynne) and I wanted to avoid the possibility of the blog getting hijacked by folks who have no business being there (it is the internet after all). So, please feel free to post comments and then be patient as I just have to check them to make sure they are legit.

Wynne has been very moved by the e-mails, comments and cards received to date. It is clearly lifting her spirits to know that there are so many people who care about her and are pulling for her. Thank you.

Time for me to get ready to go to the hospital. I will post updates later.

R

7 comments:

wylieteacher said...

whose email is Wynne able to read, hers or yours or both? Wynne, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! I hope to see you soon but you are in my thoughts constantly and so are Russ and Sydney.

Anonymous said...

Wynne,

Just want you to know that you continue to be in the prayers of my church family. I had several people ask about you when I was at church yesterday. Also, I wanted you to know that I miss you very at work. I find myself listening for your foot steps coming down the stairs. Russ, my prayers are with you and Sydney also.

Anonymous said...

Dear Wynne and Russ and Sydney,
Sorry to be so long in responding after hearing of your illness, Wynne. Since I am only semi-literate on the computer, and in the midst of weekend company, I was not able to access the site to follow your progress. Today I received a reply from Valerie telling me how to do it. Finally, along with Charlie's help, we did it! All of that to preface what we want to say: Get Well Soon! We will follow your progress and hope to visit you when you are moved to the rehab. We're expecting more company momentarily for a few days. Our love and thoughts got out to you all. Eleanor and Charles Ford

Jennifer said...

Hi Wynne! I saw you this morning, and dispite the crappy shampoo ;), you looked great! Know that you are a very special person to so many, and we are all behind you! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Mel said...

Big hugs for all!

I hope that you are taking things a little at a time and taking time to rest. I want to come see you when you are up to visitors. Sent some messages to Wynne's email because I had trouble with the blog.

More hugs.

Love,

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Lots of people asked about you at church yesterday and you remain on our prayer chain - Love, Roz

Anonymous said...

Wynn, You have been such an inspiration to so many people and have touched so many lives, mine included....I just want you to know that. We are all thinking of you and hope for a quick recovery. I can't wait to see you up on your feet again. Please take care. Hugs, Charis